Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Architechture and construction response......

I researdched a cluster called Archetecture and Construction and I picked 2 careers out of that cluster, I have picked Construction Manageer and Landscape Architech. A construction manager plans, direct, coordinate, usually through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with the construction and maintnance of structures and facilities. Participate in the conceptual developement of a construction project and oversee its organization, schedualing,budgeting, implemetation. A landscape architech job is to plan and design land area for projects such as parks and other recreatonal facilities airports, highways, hospitals, schools,land subdivisions, and comercial. To me the careers in thia cluster dont matter to me because I dont feel any of these careers in this cluster are careers I would like to do when I get older, most of these have to deal with being outside and doing with construction and building and I dont like to work outside i prefer to work inside a building. That is why architechture and contruction cluster doesnt matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment